I’m a full-stack web programmer with some experience in video games.
Some of the things I did:
- I worked on database performance monitoring application written in C# (.Net Framework) for Oracle, SQL Server and PostgreSQL (link)
- created a strategy base-building game in C# with Unity, with characters guided by an AI system (a behavior tree). Unity was used only as a rendering engine – entire game logic was written from scratch (link)
- worked on CRUD application with C#, ASP.NET Web API and SQL Server on the backend, and Angular (Typescript) on the frontend
- wrote desktop utilities in C# using WinForms and WPF
- analyzed execution plans and optimized SQL queries; wrote queries using analytic functions and cursors
- wrote T-SQL, PL/SQL, and PL/pgSQL procedures
- in C#, used both ADO.NET and Entity Framework (Database First approach) with LINQ
- wrote and maintained automated tests with NUnit and Selenium
I’m comfortable both with writing large modules from scratch and maintaining old, complicated legacy code. If a task requires some technology I’m not familiar with, I’m always eager to take on a challenge and learn something new.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.